Why Invest in Dubai
Thinking why to Invest in Dubai, continue reading to know more.
No matter where you are in the world, understanding how to earn your money to produce long-term results can be a challenge. But if you’re thinking of investing in real estate, Dubai offers some of the best and most exciting opportunities for money to buy.
Being a tax-free city makes it much easier for people around the world to come to Dubai and build an impressive and highly profitable real estate portfolio. Foreign investors are increasingly attracted to this Middle Eastern gem, thanks to the various free zones specially created to boost the local economy.
This is the largest and best land. So if you’re looking for a grand element, Dubai’s luxury properties are second to none. And investing here is a wise move for other reasons as well. With so much happening locally, people flock from every corner of the world and marvel at some of the most breathtaking views, leisure attractions and shopping center you’ve ever seen. At this level of tourism, you have no choice but to make money.
Here’s list of things that make Dubai Real Estate such a good choice:
- The city is easily accessible by plane, connecting to all the world’s major cities.
- The crime rate is low, which makes it one of the safest places to visit and live.
- The weather is great and the scenery is beautiful; offering a variety of stunning beaches, dry desert landscapes, and lush green forests.
- The city is designed around the idea of work, living, and playing, making it perfect for families, professionals, and expats alike.
- Real Estate prices are cheaper that other similar trading hubs.
- Real estate is safer than most other investment options and is a reliable protection against inflation.
- The residential developments are renowned globally and offer everything from modern, sparkling studios to sprawling gated mansions providing each luxurious you may dream of.
- The rental market provides stable sources of income, with returns of 10-20%
- According to the value-added tax law of the United Arab Emirates, all of the following purposes of residence are as follows: Your own home as a residential building will be subject to 0% VAT. The first delivery of residential real estate within 3 years of completion is also 0% VAT.
- Investors who purchase more than one million dirhams ($ 272,294) in Dubai are eligible to apply for a real estate investor visa. This renewable real estate investor visa allows investors to obtain an Emirates ID and UAE driver’s license and sponsor their families.